ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

106 gti . help help help help

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  mk4 golf gttdi180
right ive looked around the net evrywhere i can think o . piston heads, autotrader,ebay and even tping in google "106 gti for sale" but still no look.

can any of you help im looking for black or then china blue and then diablo red low miles aswell bellow 65k and with eth facelift

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  tiTTy & SV650
there was a cracking black 106 gti for sale on pistonheads for under £2k last week, Cumbria i think

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
Just have to wait until some more come on the market then fella.

For an 8 year old car is 80k not acceptable?

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  mk4 golf gttdi180
Just have to wait until some more come on the market then fella.

For an 8 year old car is 80k not acceptable?
dont really wana go that old or high milage id go lowest a w reg witch is 8 years but its just a struggle and pain looking evry night on the net for one

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imo you should wait until some (if any) come along near to your budget, or maybe re think your budget a bit & save a bit for a better one.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hard to find GTi's in decent nick these days mate, you're just going to have to wait for the right one unfortunately! Will be worth the wait for a good one though, fantastic cars!!

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  mk4 golf gttdi180
Hard to find GTi's in decent nick these days mate, you're just going to have to wait for the right one unfortunately! Will be worth the wait for a good one though, fantastic cars!!
yeah just what im thinking but i dont wana wait to long as ill just start to waste my money

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Titanium 182
I'v been looking every night too mate !

looks like im gonna have to get one about 80k miles with my budget... Seriously considering a rallye now but there well expensive !!

and i still need to sell my car..

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  mk4 golf gttdi180
ive just agreed to buy a vreg with 38000 miles and in china blue not as good as black but close enougth and very very good condition

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Titanium 182
hey awesome :)

Im just looking at vts's... there no where near as nice looking and dont have leather interior but there loads cheaper and seem to have lower miles...

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  mk4 golf gttdi180
:S
hey awesome :)

Im just looking at vts's... there no where near as nice looking and dont have leather interior but there loads cheaper and seem to have lower miles...
no dont do it id rather have higher miles than a saxo you noo that deep down . but they do have a nicer dash:S

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  mk4 golf gttdi180
ive just agreed to buy a vreg with 38000 miles and in china blue not as good as black but close enougth and very very good condition
At 10.20 at night ?? Have you seen the car ?
na seen it in picks and rang the lady up had a good chat with her but im going to mcollect it 2morrow and ill see it then . i never view my cars before buying thm i always go and buy on the spot

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  mk4 golf gttdi180
na seen it in picks and rang the lady up had a good chat with her but im going to mcollect it 2morrow and ill see it then . i never view my cars before buying thm i always go and buy on the spot
Good luck, it might be a sh*tter for all you know ! You may get lucky though :)
well its got fsh 2 owners interior is not marked or creased and its tottally standard apart from lexus lights

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With out sounding funny, you sound like you've already made up your mind that you want it, I can't see how anyone can do that without seeing it first.

I've heard all the stories under the sun in the past - 'yeah it's a minter you'll not be disappointed' blah blah blah, when i've gone there I want to know where the 'complete minter' is as they're showing me a load of rubbish.

That aside as I said, you may be lucky.

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  mk4 golf gttdi180
cat you were sorta right i got about 10 mins away and she rang upmsaying shed had a better offer of 2500 can i match it i said i couldnt but still turned up and shes give me £40.00 for the fuel but it only cost me £20 so i £ds in