ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

13 year old drives a RS Trophy!

Si

RS Clio 172
saw this in Metcalfe's long termers bit in the mag a few weeks ago. what a dad! lol.

Lucky boy, mind you i'd be asking for the keys to the zonda first! Not sure how that conversation would start mind. " Errr dad you know the Zonda......";)

Clio 172 RS2
Yeah i dunno' how he can afford that Zonda.

In any case, he's servicing his Sachs dampers for his son! LOL

Owen

ClioSport Admin
^^ He got it cheap (relatively speaking!) iirc, wasn't it crashed and then he did a deal with Horacio Pagani?

Remember he touched on it in evo about 4-5months ago when they did an article on the new Zonda. Reckons his is now worth about 3 times what he paid for it!

Nimbus 197
the prices for the Zondas are ever increasing, and I ain't suprised, best hypercar ever.

Wish my Dad had had the ability to let me drive a trophy at that age.....

2002 Cup172
please can i be reborn and this guy adopt me from birth?

this guy is a legend and deserves a medal.

for forks sake i wont even let the wife drive my cup lol.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
^^ He got it cheap (relatively speaking!) iirc, wasn't it crashed and then he did a deal with Horacio Pagani?

Remember he touched on it in evo about 4-5months ago when they did an article on the new Zonda. Reckons his is now worth about 3 times what he paid for it!
No, it was the original press car IIRC, and he'd been offered the same car before but couldn't make the numbers work. It has had a lot of work at Zonda (power upgrades etc) but certainly wasn't cheap.