ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

133 owner

RS 133
hi, been a long time viewer of the blog side of club and been loving the clio's i've seen :)
currently owner of a twingo 133 and Mod on ToC and lurk now and again on Rensports forum.

cars currently been modified quite heavily. was the first to run a 4-2-1 mani and sports cat as well as bolting on 1*2 parts, and car has been a few times to RSTuning and KTec to cause massive head aches hehe.

but atlass the car is most likely being sold. one of the reasons is to get power out of it will be costing a bomb! :(

had a question; been viewing all the blogs (mainly charged ones) and seen that no ones done a compound charged 1*2 or have i not been looking hard enough? judging from the amount of cash i've spent on the 133 looks like i could of had a high charged 1*2 and enough to eat at kfc for a few years lol.

RS 133
will be selling the 133 soon and looking into a 182 for the 2.5k area. is there anything i should be on the look out when viewing them? i know about turret knocking as the twingos have that but other wear and tear im unsure of.

RS 133
Been a while since i've been on here but thought i'd post this up.
Recently performed a 300mm conversion on the 133 using Scenic Disc and carriers but keeping the same 57mm caliper

Part codes and renault prices
7701209199 - £75.21+VAT (£90.25 inc VAT) per side
410600756R - £49.48+VAT (£59.38 inc VAT)
7701207897 - £70.40+VAT (£84.48 inc VAT) per disc

I sourced carriers off eBay for £25 each, Brembo high cardon for £90 and Ferodo pads for £35

e3u2etyg.jpg

Not sure if this works but pics of the 300mm scenic disc and carrier
yzygepe2.jpg

Used VW Orange, didn't have Ford electric orange in halfords :/

Before
SNV32883.gif

After
DSC_1649.jpg

before (before install of brembo max )
lowerfront.gif

after
IMG_20140407_073709.jpg

i've managed to track down 60mm ATE calipers for 24mm thick discs , only snag that its for Fords but im hoping the attachment holes should alien up with the carrier.
Also looked into upgrading the rear 240mm discs to 270mm, and using the same Caliper and Pads as they are also used on the 270mm versions. Hoping just like the front, it should just be a case of longer carriers and a new larger disc.