ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

14s fit a 16v

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Need my alloys re-furbed but dont want it off-road while im waiting so thinking about putting my mates RS Turbo 14 inch wheels on.

Question is will they fit? Cheers, Mikey.

PCD is wrong as Daz says.

They wont go anywhere near.

Oh, and dont fit steelies if you drive hard as youll knacker wheel bearings with the heat the steel doesnt dissipate...

yup, if you drive mega hard on the track, you can actually get the centres to glow with heat soak from the brakes and itll bend over midcorner.....not nice.

clio williams, Ph1 172

hehe that would be a cool sight!

If u r just running around you will be fine though. If u r not hammering the brakes.

350z & 16v Maxi

It might be fine for running about but 100% they will not fit the stud patterns are different.

Colin

Lionel Richie

The old clio cup cars (valvers) had steel replica williams wheels originally, but they soon changed them!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 25 April 2003

The old clio cup cars (valvers) had steel replica williams wheels originally, but they soon changed them!!!!!!
You mean the std steel spare wheels......lol

What on earth will you achieve by running it that low? Youll just be scrapping the exhaust, sump and crossmember on the ground and knackering drive shafts, bushes and steering components etc etc...

Each to their own i suppose...! Me, id drop the ride height nearer 8mm and save a shed load of cash and hassle when you come across a speed bump/white line!

Ive had mine stupid low for over 2 1/2yrs, nothings broken YET (touch wood! LOL). Some people might like fashion over functionality, different strokes for different folks!

Tim