ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16mm Spacers...

Yep they will fit fine.

I use them on the 182, non sport has the same pcd and centre bore.

Once fitted check the bolts every couple of days and re torque them up.

Sorry to thread highjack but looking at getting some spacers on my ph1 172 with standard oz f1's, currently standard hight but looking to get some cooksport springs on cup dampers soon too,

What's the max spacer i should get for front & rear?

Help
Ok so I fitted the spacers today and the rear tyres are now catching on the arches. HELP what are my options?? for reference the car is lowered 40mm on apex springs has 16" turinis fitted, Should I get the arches rolled ? maybe new shocks as it is on the standard ones atm, smaller spacers, put the original rear springs back on ?

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
What offset are the turini's and what size tyres?

The best option would be to fit smaller spacers. I wouldn't personally have your arches rolled unless your not bothered about returning your car to standard at any point in the future.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro

Hmmm, not really much you can do here other than either stretching the tyre which is a dreadful IMO! I personally would ditch the spacers and fit 10mm ones instead, they should be fine.

I am running CookSport Springs with ET40 Turini's on 195's with 15mm spacers on the rear with no issues. That takes me to an ET25 on the rear. Your running ET37 so with 10mm spacers would take you to an ET27. That should be perfect.

Hmmm, not really much you can do here other than either stretching the tyre which is a dreadful IMO! I personally would ditch the spacers and fit 10mm ones instead, they should be fine.

I am running CookSport Springs with ET40 Turini's on 195's with 15mm spacers on the rear with no issues. That takes me to an ET25 on the rear. Your running ET37 so with 10mm spacers would take you to an ET27. That should be perfect.

Ok cheers I will look into getting some 10mm's instead

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Ok cheers I will look into getting some 10mm's instead

Dan @ MAD on here sells the bolt to hub style spacers for the rear. Good quality and bolt behind the rear brakes so doesn't cause any extra load on the rear bearings.

FF Racing Blue 182
Ok this is confusing the hell out of me

So I have cup packed wheels and want some negative camber for looks and i mean just slightly

I've got 205/45/16 tyres lowered on 40mm apex anyway what do you guys suggest size spacers i should go for

Best way would be to get outside with a tape measure & have a tinker, see how much clearance etc you've got to play with

FF Racing Blue 182
Do you mean tyre side wall to being flush with wheel arch

Silly question i know but i would rather get it right first time

Sorta, take into acount the lip inside the arch aswell because this can damage your sidewall in it scrubs (i know from experience haha)

RB Clio 182
Yep they will fit fine.

I use them on the 182, non sport has the same pcd and centre bore.

Once fitted check the bolts every couple of days and re torque them up.

Hi mate, what et are you running?

Im running et37 ultras on 40mm apex springs, would i be ok ordering these all round?

Also what size hex bolts are the new ones that come with the kit?

Hi mate, what et are you running?

Im running et37 ultras on 40mm apex springs, would i be ok ordering these all round?

Also what size hex bolts are the new ones that come with the kit?

Hi

I also run et37 on sportlines i have 16mm up front and 5mm rear with 195 45 16 tyres ,205's scrubbed

The bolts are 17mm

RB Clio 182
I think im going to go for 10 rears and 20 on the fronts, i hope these fill the arches enough with et37 wheels.

Can anyone put some links up to the correct ones i need including bolts etc.

Ive tried to contact dan@mad with no luck.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I think im going to go for 10 rears and 20 on the fronts, i hope these fill the arches enough with et37 wheels.

Can anyone put some links up to the correct ones i need including bolts etc.

Ive tried to contact dan@mad with no luck.

He only trades on eBay now mate, If you search eBay they will come up under his company.

I would imagine 10mm would scrub on the rear personally. I am on Cooksports, running 15mm on the rear of mine on a 16x7 ET40 rim with 195/45's and it rubs occasionally with weight in the rear of the car.

Fronts should be okay but again I couldn't tell you for sure as I run 1.5degree of camber and again it's on 195/45's.

RB Clio 182
He only trades on eBay now mate, If you search eBay they will come up under his company.

I would imagine 10mm would scrub on the rear personally. I am on Cooksports, running 15mm on the rear of mine on a 16x7 ET40 rim with 195/45's and it rubs occasionally with weight in the rear of the car.

Fronts should be okay but again I couldn't tell you for sure as I run 1.5degree of camber and again it's on 195/45's.

Thanks mate, i could go 5mm at the rear with original bolts, but will it effect the handling with the track much wider at the front than the back?

I have seen his ebay ads, but i would need longer bolts for his 10mm ones and im not sure which ones i need tbh, plus i want 19mm hex so i can put my nut covers over them, i dont like the shiny bolts against the dark wheels lol.

Ill probably end up getting polarised tpi ones when i eventually have all my spacers on etc, so i know definitely what size bolts i need.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Thanks mate, i could go 5mm at the rear with original bolts, but will it effect the handling with the track much wider at the front than the back?

I have seen his ebay ads, but i would need longer bolts for his 10mm ones and im not sure which ones i need tbh, plus i want 19mm hex so i can put my nut covers over them, i dont like the shiny bolts against the dark wheels lol.

Ill probably end up getting polarised tpi ones when i eventually have all my spacers on etc, so i know definitely what size bolts i need.

It wouldn't make any difference mate, the wider the track the better but you don't want it rubbing.

If your intent on getting 10mm rears I would get the bolt to hub spacers personally that fit behind the discs, between the stub axle and the beam like I have. That way you don't have to worry about longer bolts and it will stop the increased wear on the rear wheel bearings.

Can't you just order some standard 19mm hex wheel bolts but 5mm longer in length mate.. Standard wheel bolts are 12x1.5 28mm in length so I would just try and get some 33mm in length and then it's job done.. Don't know if I would trust running 5mm spacers with standard length bolts personally.

RB Clio 182
It wouldn't make any difference mate, the wider the track the better but you don't want it rubbing.

If your intent on getting 10mm rears I would get the bolt to hub spacers personally that fit behind the discs, between the stub axle and the beam like I have. That way you don't have to worry about longer bolts and it will stop the increased wear on the rear wheel bearings.

Can't you just order some standard 19mm hex wheel bolts but 5mm longer in length mate.. Standard wheel bolts are 12x1.5 28mm in length so I would just try and get some 33mm in length and then it's job done.. Don't know if I would trust running 5mm spacers with standard length bolts personally.

Thanks for the info mate, ill see what i can find :)