ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v front wings

Just a quick question, I have a mk1 phase 3 1.2 clio and ive been offered two front wings and the bonnet off a m reg phase 2 valver. Do you recon these will go on easy, i know the headlights are a different shape?

Cheers, Ian

Skoda Fabia vRS

the bonnet wont fit cos of the headlights, i think the wings would be ok but might look out of place without the bonnet....

Wings might not fit - remember, the headlights are rounded as BRUN said, but I think they are different where the Wing meets them too!

BMW 320d Sport

I wouldnt have thought they would go at all. Unless you get busy with the old craft knife to get the wings to fit. Youd probably be better off rolling your metal arches than putting valver ones on.

Cheers guys! Its just theres a valver just come in a local scrappy and im trying the get everything i can off it! if i got the headlights off it would there be a chance they would fit, i could get them a decent price as ive already bought the interior from it

I would imagine, if you got the headlights, youd need the whole front.. and wings..

Its a big of a step backwards.. but I guess you could do it - would be major hassle tho I think. The front is designed for the larger, rounded headlights. Im guessing it would be cheaper to flare the standard arches.

Daz.

get the stuff mate............it would only take a half a days work to make the bonnet fit.............& i reckon the wings would fit without a problem......my missuss dad has a phase 3 clio & when its stood next to mine it dont look much different in the wings !!.........make sure you fit the 16v bumper as well..........go on do it..........would be really unique........phase 3 16v look-a-like !!!.......would be the only one i know of !!

where are you ??...if you have trouble finding a body shop to do it & know a few (being in the trade like).........watched a renualt 19 have a bad boy bonnet made today....looks nice !! & should look even better when its painted!

ill ave a look in my pannel catalogue tomorrow to see if the front pannel on the phase 3 is different!................if it is then you might have trouble fitting the old style lights ! coz the fixings could be different

Cheers fatherted, im gonna try one of my mates phase 2 headlights to make sure they fit and connect up before going for it, but im really tempted. The guy wants £40 for the wings but i think ill be able to get the bonnet thrown in for nowt. The bumpers gone but i can always get one later on. Im up in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, do you know any good bodyshops around there