ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17"s off, Williams wheels on

Beetle
Need a refurb badly but they're better than rolling around on the 17"s in my opinion. Might have a go at refurbing them myself, might be a bit difficult to find the 'correct' shade of gold but it's cheaper than a professional job for the time being, and i didn't exactly make a bad job of my last set :)
DSCF1861sml.jpg

DSCF1862sml.jpg

DSCF1864sml.jpg

4 centre caps needed too :rolleyes: ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I had 16" Speedline Turini's on my Willy 3

clio16hv.jpg

Took them off, put refurbed to spanking new original Willy alloys back on and never looked back. Class alloys the originals :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Scutch said:
I had 16" Speedline Turini's on my Willy 3

clio16hv.jpg

Took them off, put refurbed to spanking new original Willy alloys back on and never looked back. Class alloys the originals :)

I love the turini's...But your rite the std speedlines look the business don't they.

Beetle
northy said:
looks gay ;)
lol:cry:
Cheers folks, not going to touch them until after i get back from newquay on the 16th, drives so much better on these though:cool:
Rogan - Yep they are matey, check the for sale section, not far from you either iirc. Open to offers on them too

Pikey Truck
Speak to Speedline... Maybe they can tell you what the exact colour is...

Lookin better tho mate...!

1.6 focus zetec....
My mate matt (ill_moves) on here as just refurbed his willy wheels and got the colour spot on...perhaps try PM'in him??

Kiza

they do look better :) (even though they need a refurb) remember when you get them done, make sure you have the lip on them still ;) so many have theirs done with no diamond cut lip:dapprove:

Ive got willy wheels on my valver sprayed silver, they look the nuts imo! Tried my old 17's on but the willy wheels are way out ahead in the looks department! Slam the car on them and bring on the B roads!!!!

Beetle
Agreed mate, you notice a big difference going down form 17"s, so much better. Stickers arrived this morning too :D

Beetle
Stickers are now on too
A few quick pics
DSCF1926sml.jpg

DSCF1928sml.jpg

DSCF1927sml.jpg

Just some cheap ones from ebay, not quite the right size and haven't got the blue infill, but for a fiver i can't really complain. The £97 renault wanted for the stickers will go to better use getting it mechanically sound and other stuff. Will get some genuine ones eventually.