ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 fit 'n finish joke thread

RS 182
1) The ludicrously chunky L-shaped grey plastic door trim around the driver & passenger windows creaking/squeaking/about to fall off.

2) The razor-sharp edge of the parcel shelf which I seem to slice my forehead on whenever I load or unload my boot.
No need to carry a knife or scissors in the car - Renault really have thought of everything!

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Agreed, watch out for swarf on the gearstick too

and those nasty corners on the steering wheel

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
2) The razor-sharp edge of the parcel shelf which I seem to slice my forehead on whenever I load or unload my boot.
No need to carry a knife or scissors in the car - Renault really have thought of everything!

Are 11??? How small are you ffs!

RS 182
3) World's smallest cargo net.
Once I've sliced my forehead on the parcel shelf, stooping to load my shopping in, I find that the net provided by my French friends is in fact a bag/food compacter.
The only thing that actually fits in the net without being crushed is a can of beans. Or the toolkit, at a push.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
3) World's smallest cargo net.
Once I've sliced my forehead on the parcel shelf, stooping to load my shopping in, I find that the net provided by my French friends is in fact a bag/food compacter.
The only thing that actually fits in the net without being crushed is a can of beans. Or the toolkit, at a push.

So you are a really small man that eats too much?? Not painting a good picture of yourself here Zygalski. ;)