ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 itg air filter?

Silver 172
This came on my car i bought last night and im replacing it with a standard air box so im curious how much is it worth including the silicone pipe?

IMG_0079.jpg

doesnt look to good to me, lucky to get £15, your doing the right thing changing to a standard set-up, best set up there is, also enjoy the car.

ITB'd MK1
I ran that same filter on my mk1 for ages until i put ITBs on. decent filter if you can get it out of the warm air behind the rad. prob worth £20-£25

RS RIP
its an itg filter, thought they were a good make?

yeah ITG is allright ! Like Danny said the location from where it gets its air from is most important. Like you are running it , it's getting loads of hot air so no good for performance.

Good on you for going back to OEM

172 cup TT
yeh that is an itg, should have it printed on the front of it in white writing... i just bought the same one for my vag clio.. quite expensive but good filters