ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup + 15's = MeGGaLOWzzz

Ultra Red Megane 225
3371739594_051635c064_b.jpg

I challenge you to a dual of the lowest.

Isn't the first car that low because the splitter is pretty deep on it ?? How low is the actual car ? any side on shots?

Ultra Red Megane 225
Job done, take it you've beaten the front bumper mounts up in the front arches?

S23

The Cleee-O
In fairness, I'd say Pepsi's was lower overall. My back is a fair bit higher then that. I've just got a shed load of rake on mine :cool:

S23

The Cleee-O
Reverse rake kills children, nose down saves lives.

lol! :lolup: I agree, and actually laughed quite a lot at that. Haha. Phat reverse rake looks gash IMO anyway. Especially when it looks like someones dropped the back by about 60mm, and the front by 0 :S

Ultra Red Megane 225
lol! :lolup: I agree, and actually laughed quite a lot at that. Haha. Phat reverse rake looks gash IMO anyway. Especially when it looks like someones dropped the back by about 60mm, and the front by 0 :S

Going low is one thing, making it look good is another.

Foxy your car looks like its doing a poo. DONOTWANT

went a LONG time ago mate, I just had to prove it was silly low at the time ;)

I compromised with...

IMG_5080.jpg

then got rid lol.

320d
Jords 1.2 was awsome. Best 1.2 this site has seen imo. It was too low in the 1st pic but perfect in the end.

S23

The Cleee-O
markblack172, what size were your OZ's in that foto, and what size rubber did you have on them? Lush car btw, I like the orange a lot :cool:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
They look good, but i don't get it, surely it removes all the drivabilty of the clio?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
this one danny
DSC00956.jpg

DSC00958.jpg

over took it on the way back from fcs, looked rediculous, most of these look broken imo.

BMW E30 325iiiiii
myt i point out that low cars plus shitty lorry drivers not tying their scaffolding parts down equals damage to a 182 'box.....

2125779284a11470702802l.jpg