ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup anti-roll bar hitting off subframe

arctic 182 ff
will keep this brief,basically had coilovers fitted get a knock over bumps and turns out the front antiroll bar is sitting about half a cm away from subframe,everytime i hit a bump -clunk.is this normal im guessing it is to low and will have to raise it a bit,ive had a good search on here ond only found 1 slight mention of the same prob.my mate has a ph 1 exclusive his is alot lower than mine and he has no probs.is there any solutions or just to wind the front up a bit.thanks gaz

the roll bar is really close to the subframe on these normally i think. could try renewing the bushes - the outer ones aren't as easy to do as they could be (although easier than the inners) and are apparently more likely to cause probs than the inners

arctic 182 ff
might be worth a try,i went from apex 40 to my coilovers and with front end lower it has brought the roll bar up closer to sub frame,didnt know if there was a mod or sumthing.cheers henry