ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup - Daytime/nighttime

172 cup
Gave the car a quick clean today, after being In the bodyshop it was very dusty and it needs machining again IMO... As well as some headlight correction, luckily chris205 is only down the road :)

Few little changes since the last pictures:

Spray job on the Bonnet + Pins fitted
SKODA splitter thrown on (wonky)
And I found an old can of tire shine which I never normally use

I've got a few more little bits to fit ahead of show season but this is it for now :)

edb20ebe.jpg

2199b717.jpg

a8d815bf.jpg

5b59f77d.jpg

44c0d904.jpg

5cf48c01.jpg

ac7485d6.jpg

Only shot these on the iPhone as camera battery was dead (amateur), but will be charged for the pics later... When it gets dark :)

172 cup
drop me your mobile number bud, i go through quite often... having a meet there next sunday with the 106/corsa owners which im gonna post up on the regional section in a bit. woild be cool if a few clios were in attendance to

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Saw your car in the body shop mate getting done, i deliver bits there too them. Out of curiosity what happened to it? Looked lovely up close like.Didnt know it was on the site like

172 cup
Saw your car in the body shop mate getting done, i deliver bits there too them. Out of curiosity what happened to it? Looked lovely up close like.Didnt know it was on the site like

Empty your PMs matey :)

Was just getting spray work on the bonnet done, and I removed the roof vinyl to get it sprayed satin rather. The vinyl was still very good condition but I wanted the bonnet to match.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Should be empty now mate.

I thought it was a carbon bonnet like haha, must have just been the dust in the shop giving it that effect. Saw a couple 182's round there too.