ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup exhaust ???

arctic 182 ff
hi,all i have a 03 reg 172 cup,i bought a blue flame cat back system when i first got the car,which at first i thought sounded ok,it is quite a nice looking pipe x2 small ovals which sit nicely under the bumper,but as the exhaust bedded in the drone got worse and worse,the exhaust has x3 silencers where as ive noticed a few other systems on the market have only 2,ive just fitted a k-tec de-cat at the weekend and it has made it slightly better but still droning at 2500rpm to 3500rpm,im thinking of changing the exhaust as the droning is irratating i wouldnt mind if it had a bit rasp about it as thats what i prefere without been too loud if you know what i mean(dont want much do i ha),now should i go mild steel? or stick to stainless ? or would i be wasting me time ? any suggestions would be much appreciated many thanks gaz :)

Ktech Stealth sounds like it would do the trick. Not boomy at all. Can be very raspy when hitting the higher revs though. Am very happy with mine.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
looking at getting 1 next month my self

question, can yuo take the middle section out?? ie have a straight through with it??