ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup from Selby

Alien Green 200
Hi All!

Just bought a very cheap and very clean 172 Cup after my VTS failed its test magnificently so moved over from Sax-p!

trader.jpg

plans are ktec carbon splitter, ktec stealth exhaust, espace v6 airbox, 3/4 plate and enjoy it :)

Nice.

Where in selby you live. My GF family live in wistow I have bombed my old RB182 many times round thier.

Alien Green 200
In Brayton mate. round the corner from tesco if you know where that is. plenty of good roads around wistow!

Yeah I know the tesco. Yeah some nice roads when I drive up to visit them.

Only out once in selby though Kans.lol.

Infact I'm coming to selby on the weekend well wistow.

I always see a few Cliosports in the sainsburys carpark.

Alien Green 200
Aah, it's missing the black tabs on the front bumper... Don't know why I've started noticing that lol

black tabs?? i know its missing the splitter if thats what you mean?

You leave Kans alone. It's all about Main Street for the 16/17 year old lasses, then hit up Kans for the desperate divorcees.

This man speaks sense. Riverside also good for 16/17 yo's. May well end up in Kans after Riv tomorrow.

Infact I'm coming to selby on the weekend well wistow.

I always see a few Cliosports in the sainsburys carpark.

Never been in Saino's in Clio. Since the saxo got stuck on the speedbumps I've been too scared haha!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Erm, the 'hole' in the bumper, above the licence plate, below the grill, at either end there should be a little black tab

This is the only pic I have ATM that can show it but

24e1cca6.jpg

These being missing indicates a front end respray (unless you mask them like I did lol)