ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup modifications

Or sat on the gearknob :eek: even on the road ive found the standard seats ran out of grip before the car does. Now i deliberately throw the car into the bend late to put the sh*ts up passengers. They dont expect it to go round, lol.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

deffo H&Rs, had mine on for two to three weeks, and its transformed the car, I used to have GAZ coilovers, but these things are in a different league, save up the extra dosh, they really are worth it. Its also worth mentioning a strut brace, (front) as i fitted mine one last night, and its improved turn-in and feels more composed in fast bends.

seats and brakes next......

Id go for a decent exhaust and perhpas decat if if you dont want to spend as much as coilover will cost you. Get rid of that piece of carp that Renault fit that will prob fall of in about a month!

E92 M3 Monte Carlo

Just paid £550 for my h&r coilovers with camber adjustment bolts my mate works for motorsport tuning

DC5

Quote: Originally posted by matty w on 03 August 2005

Just paid £550 for my h&r coilovers with camber adjustment bolts my mate works for motorsport tuning
Does he want to get me some for £550?

was black/gold ff 182

i just got a itg filter just this min fitted it my scorpion exhaust is comming next week but it is not got a decat pipe are theses very dear to buy as i hear the are good to have , also what air filter do you recon i should get (by the way its a 172 ) i was thinking of just buying a standard pipercross one but a friend has got the viper on his and recons it is worth the extra money opions plaese

Leon TDI

Cant believe were two pages in, and no one has suggested lexus Lights for the finishing touch.