ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup speedo sensor??

Impreza RB5 #054
Thats the one i was looking at, just making sure first :)

Did you use this one or genuine renault when you changed yours?

Fiesta ST-3
I used this one. And for the sake of £20, if it breaks again I won't be that bothered lol.

Blobeye WRX STi W/T
sorry to hijack, but how do you remove the speed sensor? Ive tried pulling but didnt want to break it and I cant see any bolts/screws...

cheers

Fiesta ST-3
Thanks for the help!

Quick one

whats the difference between the link you posted and this one?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a0ce05b6a

I can only see a diff in price

They are the same price?

sorry to hijack, but how do you remove the speed sensor? Ive tried pulling but didnt want to break it and I cant see any bolts/screws...

cheers

You need to remove the heat guard, get a good firm grip and pull until it pops out. No screws or bolts.

Blobeye WRX STi W/T
cheers Scott, I removed the heat sheild/plug from it but didnt want to pull it too hard incase it broke :approve:

The ones we are selling on ebay there are Valeo, We have run out of stock from valeo so had to source some from main dealer (same make valeo) for the moment thats why our prices have gone up. They will come back down when valeo send us some more.