ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup stevenage

Megane 225
Not really mate. I fitted the KTR coilover kit a couple weeks ago and its got an aftermarket exhaust on it which I wanna change. Decided to put the standard wheels back on too, looks better with them on imo. How about you, you done much to yours?

Ford Focus ST
Coilover kit and exhaust, nice mods. Fair enough sounds good, the standard rims are quite nice. What exhaust you wanting to get for it?

I'v had quite abit of work done:
-new alternator
-uprated engine/gear box mounts including uprated dog bone mount
-sportline springs
-recently got camblet and auxillary belt done, my timing was way out so got some more power now which is always a good thing:D
-improved exhaust mounts
-k-tec stealth exhaust sytem
-thumb grips painted the mondial blue as the colour of the car
-pioneer speaker system both front and back speakers
-k-tec panel filter

I think thats about it, have spent a small fortune but its worth it.

Megane 225
Thats quite a list!!!! I wanna get a yozza or possibly a K-Tec recessed exhaust. When i had my belt changed the timing was fairly far out too made so much difference when it was put right! we'll have to meet up at some point and get some pics?

Ford Focus ST
Those are quite good exhaust systems. Ye car sounds better as well, had a strange tapping noise all sorted now though.

Sounds good to me just let me know when your free and want to meet up?