ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Update

Phase 2 172 Cup
update over xmas

SQD painted the wheels a darker anthricite with a lovely glossy finish, while i painted the wheel renault diamonds and front diamond yellow.

side bullets are now finished and on the car

6-3.jpg

5-3.jpg

4-3.jpg

3-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

1-3.jpg

Also, seeing it was christmas, i bought little Cup a present, hopefully arrive on Tuesday/Wednesday

exhaust.jpg

Next up is MOT, then some kind of brake upgrade :)

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
What a bueaty,looks so clean fair play mate!, i would have gone stealth or prospeed single though as regaards exhaust, not a fan of the 182 look exhuast from k-tec.

Focus ST
I appreciate the work mate, it's a tidy motor

Personally i'd just do 2 colours though - Black on blue with maybe yellow calipers... black badges with blue writing or something

Maybe i should shut my mouth and do it to mine?

Love the wheel colour, but the yellow makes it look a bit fussy.

Get them done in blue and it'd look spot on.

"Navy" N17 TWO
For the record, I like the Yellow & Black touches :)
Do the rear diamond in Yellow too, and maybe the badges in Black if you're daring

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very nice, love the cups would look perfect on coilovers!

Not a fan of the 182 style exhaust though :(

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Exactly why im changing my cup up :rolleyes: to common now mate but still looks good!

I clicked on the the thread title and i actually thought it was my car!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Nice car but dont ruin the cup with a 182 style exhaust :< its a 172 cup!

Get a single slash cut :D

2002 Cup172
Looks fab. i agree dont ruin the back end and put exhausts out da bumper. Keep it stealthy. with a small amount of cash i reckon you could slightly mod the exhaust tips so they stay behind the bumper and point down slightly so it dont melt anythin or carbon up your back end.

And judging by the look of that exhaust u might end up gettin two lovely big black carbon depostits and slight burning above for sure and maybe around them because of there size and shape.

But just my opinion.

Each very much to their own it'll still look mean.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turbos.
I think it looks pretty good but am not conviced its any better than stock. I think darker wheels make them look smaller, so a decking is needed!

Monaco 172
And judging by the look of that exhaust u might end up gettin two lovely big black carbon depostits and slight burning above for sure and maybe around them because of there size and shape.

I've got the ktec recessed system, looks fairly similar in the tailpipe way, no black marks for me!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Nice mate :)

I dont think ill be doing my wheel diamonds yellow now though, why does everyone seem to be going yellow all of a sudden :(