ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup with traction control light on

BG 182
Gents,

Bit of a strange one, my 172 cup has returned 'running' after its electrical gremlins, I use the word ‘running’ loosely as it’s still not well!
A few facts:

its recently had an electrical fault - Low voltage on a fuse was apparently the problem
its not been driven for 5 months

These below faults where read by a generic OBD reader –
Its has lambda fault P0141 – I have 2 known working sensors coming to me this weekend.
It also has TPS sensor P0120 with the electrical coil dash fault light on – It was in limp mode this morning and wouldn’t rev past 3000rpm. I disconnected it and re-connected the TPS and it didn’t cure it. Then all of a sudden after a ‘tea break’ returned to the car and the coil light on the dash wasn’t on and it was revving all the way up the rev range. So the faults cleared but it’s still got engine management light on and is still showing this fault code and will not erase.

The above Im not too worried about unless they are linked to the following fault:

It’s a 172 cup with no traction control – but the traction control light is on? Is this because of the TPS fault?

thanks
lewis

BG 182
all faults above have cleared. apart from the traction control light? going on CLIP monday morning to see if any faults present