ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172, GTI-6, Rover 200 (56K, broadband is now cheaper than dial up ffs)

Trophy #473
Couple of friends and I took a few photos this evening: 306 is on AVO coilovers and really shows just how laughable my clios ride hight is. The Rover was a 214 but has a 160bhp 1.8 VVc K-seires engine.

camera is Kodak Easyshare Z650 on a tripod, new camera so just getting used to it.

100_0564.jpg

100_0569.jpg

100_0566.jpg

100_0543.jpg

100_0553.jpg

100_0533.jpg

100_0583.jpg

100_0574.jpg

Trophy #473
The rover has had a lot of work done to it, its a very tidy car, recently had a respray and refurb, hes going to change the exhaust as its a bit ummm loud, but pops and bangs like a b*****d tho. its got a full leather interior from an some other MG and millions of screens. his car is only a little slower than mine.

I perefer your 172 out of all of them tbh, I hate that peugeot gold & the mg looks way too boy racerish.

You clio would look loads better if you were to drop it a bit (not loads though)

FOR SALE!!!
all 3 cracking cars just put the top pic of all 3 as my back grounnd, the rover is nice dont see why every 1 got a problem with them they good little cars

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Looking good, think it would look better if you had a full size numberplate though.

colt mirage..valver soon!
like the cars pug's my fav tbh. Clios lovely too and i do like the rover just not the grill and its got 2 extra doors!

SG 200 Cup+F4R'd MK1
Yes mate.

Love that 6. My fave car in Grantham at the moment. Should have a new favourite on Friday. WOO!

Your car looks mean as from the front mate.

Leon Cupra R 225
who care's about the ride height just because the other 2 are low, you'd still own them in the twisties..

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The clio looks good,the pug is ok too and the rover has no rust.Which must be a first

ian

Lee

BMW M2C
I've owned all 3 of those.

Although my Rover 200 was a proper Vi and my Pug was black and my 172 was a Phase 2.

I don't like the wheels on the 6, or the colour, or that fact it's stupidly low. Why mess with perfection?

pug9.jpg

Octy VRS
I thought that. Aren't they the old XSi wheels? Why change to an older style of wheel?

182BG
the gti-6 would be better standard imo, the clio looks great as always :)
The rover looks ok, quite surprised that the rover still shifts with all that weight :)

Seat Leon Cupra 290
cup is deffo faster, doubt theres anything between othe models, although mine is a bit quicker as its lighter

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
172 and gti-6.

according to my mate whos had both. both standard. 172 quicker to 60, then the gti-6 from 60 onwards!

the gearing on them helps!

Trophy #473
glad you like the pics, we'll be taking some more pictures on sat with a new car most of you willl recognise ;)

may change back to normal plates but i like how the rear plate looks in the recess, but mixed views on the front.