ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Ph1 Door Trim Colour

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26
Right,

What is the difference between Titanium Silver Ph1 172's with silver door trims and ones with black ones. I don't mean where people have added Ph2 side strips. I have seen some as standard with black, but mine has silver as standard apart from the 2.0 badge. Does it signify a diferent spec car? Someone must know.

Cheers

Lots of Alfas
They were all black as standard. If yours are silver at some point they've been sprayed by a previous owner..Its a common mod to do on the ph1s.

Clio 182
Same as mine matey. Mine came with black strips, whipped them off and sprayed them, looks way better imo

When i was looking at ph1's to buy, i noticed quite a high proportion had coded ph1 strips.

I have literally just finished primering my new ph2 strips which im going to hopefully finish up tomorrow.

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26
yeh they were the ones mate. Went for £22 in the end, with a couple of quid postage. Not bad imo.

Damn cheap compared to what some of them have been going for recently! I'm toying with getting a set for mine but sod paying more than £25 for a couple of lumps of plastic!

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
good work fella, i only paid £20 but i've seen em buy it now 60+ :S!!
smart mod. get some clear repeaters on that ph1 as well!