ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 won't turn over - SERV light flashing

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
My 172 has been parked up for a while (over a year) and is partially stripped. I took the dash out one day and had the doors open etc so I think the battery went flat.

The car wouldn't turn over and I assumed this was a flat battery, but recently charged the battery and it won't turn over.

Noticed today that the airbag light isn't coming on, but other lights (EML / ABS) come on and go off as they should. Immobiliser light flashes, keys lock and unlock the door as they should, but the car isn't turning over at all......

A search revealed the below thread, but not sure if mine is the same issue as the car won't start and the car in the thread was running.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?601757-Constant-Flashing-SERV-light

Any thoughts?

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Never mind......... UCH fuse was missing, I had checked all fuses and I knew none were blown, just hadn't realised it was missing....... No clue why it was out but never mind I obviously missed that one......

it hasnt been been started for about 10 months......started as if it had only just been parked up.....awesome little car!

Last edited: