ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

18-07-10 Baltic in Newcastle

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I would have came for food and drink but like a mentioned to a couple of you's a had a long drive back home (130miles)

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
They all went to roker/peel? tut tut! lol I ended up going to the gym, sorry guys

Clio 182
Yeah i think the corsa lot were off to sunderland or summet, not sure.

Yeah they went to sunderland. We all met at Teesside park and they said they'd tag along so it wasn't intentional. I wanted to stay for abit longer and get some munch.

Anyone like Dan's Yellow Ibiza Cupra? 2.1 Stroker engine - 600bhp, think it might be missfiring though ;)

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah they went to sunderland. We all met at Teesside park and they said they'd tag along so it wasn't intentional. I wanted to stay for abit longer and get some munch.

Anyone like Dan's Yellow Ibiza Cupra? 2.1 Stroker engine - 600bhp, think it might be missfiring though ;)

LOL i want it just for the BANG!!!

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
wish i could of stayed longer/went for food but had to drive down to sheffield after the meet :(

ye sorry i just came to say hi for a bit, long drive to spain in the cup with no aircon was a killer, only got here yesterday but there was some really good roads :)