ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1800bhp per tonne!!! lol.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
keating-tkr-1-big.jpg

Doesn't look too bad either. Would still prefur a Veyron every day though.

/Millionaire lol.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Thats nice although buying a supercar comes with drawbacks, buying a super car from someone who isnt quite as well established as Ferrari/Lamborghini/Maseratti etc and so on i think would be quite another...!

Golf GTD Mk7
maybe so, but look at ascari now.

Not a bad looking car. 0-60 isn't as amazing as I thought it would be.

It's A Reno
It's not the most inspiring car to look at, but anyone willing to spend time and money pushing the limits gets my vote.
People bang on about the Veyron, but for years it was the joke of the motoring world and no one thought we'd ever see it.
This could be the start of great things to come....who knows.

was just reading about this in yesterday's paper - that one's yellow and i thought it looked a bit.. erm, 'Airfix'..
back end had two massive tailpipes and a crass '1800HP' badge - it's different to the car in the piccies above

pretty impressive engineering feet with the engine and the chassis construction though. only 995kg apparently