ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182-back from dead

hi guys
about a month ago i posted on here after my 2 month old 182 was hit by a drunk driver and damaged in the process.
after a month of driving a nissan micra and many phone calls to the repair garage the 182 was delivered back to me on friday morning to my place of work.
inspected the car to make sure everything was repaired top notch and the garage have done me proud-all back to new again.
just to say i forgot quiet how good the car is and what a fantastic overall package the car is,handling, performance and creature comforts make it one of the best, if not the BEST sub 15k car available on the market.
Im off out now for another 182 induced adrenalin shot!!:)

Clio 182 / Lotus Elise S1

Nice one. I had 2 weeks driving a billy-basic Fiat Punto whilst my 182 was being repaired after I crashed it... getting back to the 182 was great after driving about in that sloppy hair-dryer! :) ;)

Quote: Originally posted by R3OBC on 19 June 2005
lovely! Roy you really make me want a 182 mate!!

Whysat dude?