ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cv joint help asap!

dont suppose anyone knows if they are produced as a patent part? tried fitting mine today as old one is fubar, but was supplied with the wrong one. looked up in all catalogues i have at work and the one i was given is the only p/no. listed for a 2.0 16v, but being a 182 (with cup packs) cant find one different for it! has anyone replaced theirs and if so where did you get it from? if it helps the one taken off of the car is smaller than the one listed for the 172, both in diameter and length. need to get a new one tomorrow morning as im meant to be getting the car re-mapped and matched inlets fitted, but my car aint moving lol!

ValverInBits
the CV joint and the driveshaft cannot be separated. You need a whole new shaft. all 1*2 models have the same shafts as far as I am aware.

problem solved, no one aftermarket makes the joint seperately, and if your lucky enough to have one with cup packs renault only:(means my trip to get the car re-mapped and inlets matched is off until saturday! gay!