ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Exhaust Tip Size

Tried searching this before as thought it would of been done, but only thread I could find virtually all the images weren't working

So basically all I'm after is a photo of people's exhausts and just what size tip it is

Also, anyone know the standard 182 exhaust tip size out of interest?

Cheers all!

My exhaust (piper) is 3.5" and fills in nicely i think. Personally i hate the 2.5" looks too small and pea shooter like.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Standard -

2012-08-08%2013.44.42.jpg

Scorpion RS192 (3") -

cIwKqC29

I've set a reminder on my phone to do this for you after work!
Cheers Dan, appreciate it! I know what yours look like actually, in fact I've got a photo of yours saved on my phone haha, love the look of them and the V6 rep spoiler, saved it for some inspiration!

image.jpg

Just wondering what size they are? Gonna take a guess at 3.5"

Volvo S40
Mine's 3.5" (custom job) and fills the gaps nicely imo. Edit: saying that, they don't look any bigger than Amos' above... Might just be the angle of the photo, either that or I'm lying!
2015-06-20%2015.20.34_zpsa39qf27n.jpg

Clio 182
I was considering this myself and opted for a system with 3" they look a lot bigger on the car than you would imagine. Anything upwards of this is too much IMO