ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 inferno Burgess hill

Non Sport Megane
Saw you at the top of town by the top house, and followed you all the way down through town to, the round about by Parkers and se-tyres! then we went in seperate direction
Pretty sure it was Cain?

Black 200
Yeah that was me, I waved out my window but I think you thought I was waving at someone haha! Btw, Motor still looks good in the interior mirror despite recent events.

Non Sport Megane
Haha! i genuinely thought you was waving at someone else! ;) yeah thats my dilema! she still looks awesome at a distance! but when you get close, it looks horrible! :(

Non Sport Megane
Yeah, i have where i work we wrap cars, but decent material to do it, is going to cost me £750! i cant afford that tbh! :/

Black 200
Ah I see, that's a little pricey but might work out better financially to get it wrapped, then sell it/keep it than just sell it and make a big loss... I'm not sure though

Non Sport Megane
the reason why its gotta go, is coz i cnt afford the insurance, and to run it atm! :( i saw you give it the beans aswell! ;)

monaco 172
Cain im sure ive seen you around crawley before. I have relatives up there and im up that way quite a lot. trouble is 80% of the time im not in my car lol.

Non Sport Megane
there is another 182 inferno orange clio around that live in burgess hill, he was at the last pease pottage meet, his names iv forgotten! :)