ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 locking problem

Ford Focus ST2
I have got a small problem with the lock on the drivers side on my 182, when you unlock the doors the drivers door stays locked, Can not hear the lock unlock! (can hear the passenger side one).

Its an intermitant problem at the moment.

Same happens when you lock it, if you go to lock it sometimes its stays open!

Is this a common problem (could not find anything searching the forum!)

Is it easy to take the door card off and check the cables going to it, make sure there is nothing loose!

Thanks
Robert :rolleyes:

Clio TCe + Corsa VXR
Hey, my passenger door has been doing the same lately. It locks with the button inside the car ok, but only works sometimes when i use the fob on the key. kinda dodgy leaving the passenger door unlocked when i assume it has locked. Ive had a multimeter on the cables in the door connected to the solenoid and it operates when the +12v gets signalled to it , but the +12v only gets there everytime when using the button in the car. and randomly when using the fob.if i start doing it to death it works everytime !! Does anyone know where the interface is for the cenral locking is, because im off tampering there next ?

Ford Focus ST2
i sorted it by slamming the car really hard. was fine after that!

only to have to airbag go off 2 weeks later for no reason (not caused by banging door!!)