ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 or 197

boxster S
Hi guys,

New here, looking for some advice.

I'm looking to buy a Clio Sport. I've always loved them and now am in a position to have one as a second car.
It won't be my first car and won't do more than 6,000 miles per year in her.

My question is.......has anyone had ownership experience of both the 182 Sport and the 197 Sport?
What the main differences and is the sightly higher price for the 197 Sport worth it?

Cheers,

I've had both. Both awesome cars.

182 is better for mpg and will be cheaper
197 is a nicer place to be, especially if you can get one with Recaros.

Tough choice...I never know which I'd choose if I had both options.

172 cup + gsxr 600
I own a 197, but looking to find nice a 182 to save some money! Driven a few 182s now, and would really recommend you drive them both :)

Italian 3.2 V6
I'm on my third 172/182, can't fault them for the money. I love em hence why iv had three, But if I were you I'd go for a well spec'd 197! If your budget allows it would be rude not too..

I've owned a 197 and currently own a ph1 172 and have driven many 182s. Choice between the two I'd buy a trophy everytime.