ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 ownership a year on

Clio 182
I upgraded from my 1.2 8V to a 182 FF just over a year ago. So I thought a little look back over the year was due!

Not long after I got got the car:

182.jpg

While the world was watching 'the Royal Wedding' I was having fun with the polish:

Cleaned.jpg

Got bored one Sunday afternoon so cleaned up the engine bay a bit and painted the cover matt black:

View attachment 71495

New set of discs and pads all round-Brembo HC front discs, Renault rears and Ferodo DS2500 pads:

View attachment 71496

Eventually the exhaust rusted through so time for a new one-RS192 (needs a bit of adjustment still but it's a bit cold at the moment!):

View attachment 71497

And most important mod of all:

View attachment 71498

Also made a couple of friends through the year:

View attachment 71499 View attachment 71500

And managed to find my own parking space:

View attachment 71501

Thoroughly enjoyed the last year and absolutely enjoy the car I dreamed of owning while I was rolling round in my 1.2

I drive some pretty powerful and exotic cars in my day job but I always look forward to getting in my 182 at the end of the day.

Cheers for looking.