ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Supersprint

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Here are a couple of pics of my new supersprint exhaust, excuse the crap quality and video, I'll be doing a much better version in the next few days. I'll copy and paste what I make of the exhaust so far...

The supersprint is now all fitted and running. It only cost 9 pounds to fit at a garage here lol, labour is so cheap. Took around an hr as the mounting points were a little tricky as it's a completely different design to the standard setup, we had to remove 2 mounts. It came with 2 new mounting plates and rubber mounts which look upto a good job. Plus we had to wait a while for the exhaust to cool down a little bit.

Oh my. The thing is immense. Considering it's unsilenced and I have a decat it's not all that loud, definitely quieter than I imagined. When cruising along the motorway its barely different to standard except for a low burble note. Open up the throttle and the thing comes to life. The pickup is noticeably quicker and it may be a placebo thing but it sure as s**t feels quicker too and friends have agreed too.

Worth 800 quid? Probably not but it was the only option really and i'm more than pleased with the sound and looks

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00288-1.jpg

th_MOV00289.jpg

RB 182 Cup
you are going for a proper bright white arnt you like the vans? not none of this pearl white malarky?