ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182? W.T.F!

Trader Rating - 100%
28   0   0
  Barge
It ain't floating, Grant. In fact it's got a f**k off big hole in it and it's sinking fast. Jeez. Why do that to a car!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Anyone HPI'd it??

Wouldn't mind betting its a 172 and the mickey mouse exhaust has fallen apart.

Still looks s**t though.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1998 BMW e46 323i
Manufacturer: Renault Colour: Silver
Model: CLIO RENAULTSPORT 182 16V Engine Size (cc): 1998
Type: Standard Car
Doors: 3
Model Year (YYYY): 20040000
Date of 1st Registration (DD/MM/YYYY): 20040809

Looks like it has a single exit silencer whacked on it.

Last edited:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Focus ST225, Focus E
lose the bonnet, stupid shark fin on the roof and the zorst and it wouldnt be too bad

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I pass this place/garage most days and it's been there for a few weeks now. They also have another silver 182 in (both of which, I believe to be 'pricey'). This one is dfinately not for me, but I think that's mainly because of the wheels and spoiler (sorry, I meant aerial).

They did have a black 182 in a short while ago that belonged to a member on here at some point (it had a CS sticker), it had a private plate on that suggested the previous owner was called "KEV".

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1998 BMW e46 323i
Not that dissimilar to a few on here; painted diamonds, loud exhaust, carbon bonnet. Not my cuppa tea, but hey.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Porsche Boxster987S
isnt this the car from my area??? Not danny chausters , but another danny??????????:S:S Location : Newcastle? Wtf:S

pretty sure that was up at the rr day at falkland? Any of the scots mind?

JCC

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
isnt this the car from my area??? Not danny chausters , but another danny??????????:S:S Location : Newcastle? Wtf:S

I thought that too, I'm sure I saw it for sale on Pistonheads up here when I was lookin for my RS....

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  182cup/D40/Hornet

The garage that's selling it is about 10 miles from Newcastle and they seem to have had it in for a couple of months now