ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 wheels on 172.....

Clio Sport 172
Guys, I got a 02 172FF Iceberg Silver and I am thinking of putting 182 Anthracite cup wheels on it....

Will these wheels go straight on without any probs?
Will I also have to lower the car to stop it looking like a 4x4? ( I dont want to lower it)
Or will it be the same height as the 182s with the wheels on it?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
they will go on no problem you shouldnt need to lower it no becasue there 16s aswell the 182 wheels

Clio Sport 172
Think im gonna find me a set of the 182 Anthracite wheels then.....dont fancy the anthracite turinis....they seem to be everywhere:)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
22112007131.jpg

They fit fine.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I paid £450 with tyres, bought them from a member on here, there mint to, not a mark on them.

RS mk2 172
Got them on my black 172, they look better than the stock ones although mine were a little kerbed when I bought them cheap from flea bay last year.

Megane RS 275 Trophy
I've got a set of 182 Anthracite's in my garage ready to go on my 172, they've been there for just over 12 months still no rubber on them.