ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Wings same as standard?

Brushwood69

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all,

During the TSH stages Rally I was competeing on over the weekend my Studs sheared off and the wheel said good bye and made a run for the Atlantic, covereing about 200m before giving up on freedom! However when it made its break for it, it decided to take the wing as well! So my question is are ALL clio wings the same or is the 182 different?

Thanks

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Hi all,

During the TSH stages Rally I was competeing on over the weekend my Studs sheared off and the wheel said good bye and made a run for the Atlantic, covereing about 200m before giving up on freedom! However when it made its break for it, it decided to take the wing as well! So my question is are ALL clio wings the same or is the 182 different?

Thanks
No 1*2 wings are wider .

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all,

Thanks

I shouldn't laugh - but I did find that funny..... "WhereTF is that wheel going!"

Brushwood69

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't laugh btw! 8 stages after this gearbox/driveshaft went bang :-(

WHEELY FUN.jpg