ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 yozzasport owners

BG 182FF
looking for an exhaust foy my 182 cup and love the outward rolled look, and if im honest, the sound of the yozza exhaust.

however i do a lot of mway miles on a weekend and dont want to be drained and annoyed at the sound.

so i ask, does the noise settle down at a steady cruise at 70-75 on the cruise control or is it constant??

id be having a cat back version NOT a de-cat.
dont want it to just drone all the way!!

if not, pioss suggest another exhaust thats outwardly rolled??

please help

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
Which Yozza, the old or new? I've had both, the original system is unbearable on long journeys but mine was decatted and stripped,
the new system is quieter and much more pleasant on a long journey, I can hold a conversation in my car now!

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
I don't find it too bad traveling on my own as I just turn the music up. A conversation can be had but raised voices are needed - my car however is stripped out. From what I can remember it was fine when I have all the seats and carpet etc in!

Impreza Wagon
I've got the old cat back version and at around 70/80mph it's actually not that bad however as 50mph it's loud! I think if your just eating up miles on the motorway you'd be fine.

RX7 FD
Cruise control set at 68-70 and my original Yozza is relatively civilised and settles down. I have no problems with it over 1.5/2 hr stint for example, by that I mean I don't arrive at my destination deaf and dying.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I do nearly 60 miles a day with my old style yozza with cat. Perfectly fine for motorway cruising at 70, but sounds good when you floor it. I'd say its quieter than my old 172 ktec stealth.

I had the decat taken off recently, my poor ears just couldn't take it every day.

I have an original Yozza decatted, Its pretty loud but between 65-75 mph it does quieten down a lot, 50mph is loud and 80+ starts getting a bit painful. My ears are used to it now after nearly two years of running it. Awesome bit of kit and still one of the best things I've done to my car.

BG 182FF
:0 didnt even know there was a new one !

are the new ones available off the shelf? sounds actually really nice and refined at a cruise compared to what i was expecting :/ pleasantly surprised if im honest.

​are they still the same look ?

where are the new ones available ( if they are )

BG 182FF
If you want a quick reply just give Fred a call, I wouldn't imagine you will get one very quickly and it wont be cheap, but it will be worth the wait/money.

im in afhanistan so calling is a no no. however the wait shouldnt be a problem lol

do the cup and ff versions of the 182 use same exhaust ?? i.e will this fit a ff and a cup?

85 miles a day with the old Yozza system here :evil:

In all honesty it's fairly quiet on the motorway, better than the Scorpion RS192 I had - that was supposed to be notoriously quiet and close to stock but droned no end between 65-90mph on the autobahn.

Yozza on the other hand is spot on.

320d
The Scorpion SRN019 I had with a decat on my 182 was barely audible at 70mph but nice and loud when booting it. It really was a great system.

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Used to drive regularly from London to Leeds when I was at Uni with the cat back Yozza. With the cruise on at 70mph my exhaust was very quiet. 60mph it was quite loud, 80mph it hummed, but 70 was near silent.

Yozza with a cat in is fine. Mine decatted got a bit annoying on motorway. Overtaking became laborious, thanks to the increase in decibels. This is the old one I'm talking about