ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 zorst alignment

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Not sure of this is of any use to people.

Scorpion exhausts. Apparantly they never fit properly.

Mine didn't. But I got some genuine exhaust mounts yesterday for near £50 a pair and they are actually different to gippo ones on ebay. They may look the same but the bolt holes on genuine ones are slightly wider thus allowing more play to align this poorly made system.

Buyer beware with this. The back box sits about 7mm away from the rear brake lines ( $hit design imo) so any light smack at the back and you could end up with a lot more agg than you'd think.

Clio 197
Not much help I know but the powerflex inserts can be aligned to your pleasing before drilling the hole for the hanger , and cost under £15 for a pair, it's just the hassle of removing the old rubber insert and replacing

Clio 182
Had a mare sorting my scorpion out today. The left pipe sits out further than the right but both are level.
the box had snapped off last week so i welded it back and fitted new powerflex rubbers.

​scorpions are not what they used to be.