ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182's gone new un ere

2 litre twin turbo estate
well after getting pi**ed off with putting the shopping on the back seat of the 182 with the pram in the boot decided it was time for sommat bigger

sooo went and got this

c42.jpg

c41.jpg

not as raw or as much fun as the 182 but it has loaaaads of toys and a big enough boot to accomodate the family:D

2 litre twin turbo estate
tis the VTS 180 loads including the lane departure warning which is ermmmmm interesting lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not a fan... i would have bought an older Megane 225 or a e46 320d Touring if you needed space.

Tidy though!

Monaro VXR
I like it but well I drive one as well.

I know people on here will be biased towards the Megane as it is a renault but if you have never been in or driven a C4 then you can't really compare them.

The C4 is more about comfort with a somewhat sporty drive...but not really. It is a bigger car than the Megane which you notice as soon as you get in it. Would also say the build quality of the car is above that of the Meg. Plastics on the dash etc just feel nicer and more solid. Yes there are a couple of places where they are not so good but generally better than the Meg.

Still once the new VTS shows up in the facelift people might change their mind a bit. Will have to see if the facelift is good or not. As it is I think it is a prettier looking car than the Meg especially the side profile which just shows off the sleek shape so much better.

B

Brown.

No match for my 320d 40-70mph ..... VTS....Very Twatting Slow :p.....

very nice though....whats the build like ??? any rattles ??