ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 goes to an industrial estate

Rally bus
Last pics of the year (possibly)

cs_ind01.jpg

cs_ind02.jpg

cs_ind03.jpg

cs_ind04.jpg

cs_ind05.jpg

cs_ind06.jpg

cs_ind07.jpg

cs_ind08.jpg

cs_ind09.jpg

cs_ind10.jpg

Rally bus
How do you get that effect? I'm desperately trying to learn how to use my D40. What settings did you use for this pic.

10mm lens, 1/125th, f4, ISO320, added vignetting effect afterwards to the RAW file, saved as jpg for here.

Rally bus
by the way, if you want to recreate the shot the industrial estate is only around 3 miles away from your location!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
No silvervisions and hasn't been lowered either. I should be banned from the forum really :S

or turini's... hang your head in shame!

on a serious note good pics! cars looking good

Trophy #490
No need for the sarcasm Gary! I personally think that 197's look so much better with xenons that's all.
Great photos as always though. :)

Rally bus
No need for the sarcasm Gary! I personally think that 197's look so much better with xenons that's all.
Great photos as always though. :)

Sorry :eek: it's just nearly everytime I post a pic I get "needs lowered, needs xenons, needs silvervisions" etc. My mods are inverted power supply, stove, kettle and bed, I don't need the rest! I had xenons on my 172 and for the type of driving I do normal adjustable lights are better as I can set them higher than the standard setting.

Spoiler is the Renault one.

Rally bus
...:S No where near as good as your usuals? Different camera?

Same camera. Lighting was a bit poo compared to when I was last there, too many shadows and I didn't have my wireless flash controller with me. The scenery in Earlestown doesn't really compare to the Isle of Man or Cumbria either!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Same camera. Lighting was a bit poo compared to when I was last there, too many shadows and I didn't have my wireless flash controller with me. The scenery in Earlestown doesn't really compare to the Isle of Man or Cumbria either!

Humm...Nah i mind a few you did 'fairly' recently and they seemed alot clearer...

Still better than 99% of CS...Just not your best shots.

Rally bus
The only ones I did recently were from the RAC rally, it was Isle of Man before then I think. Not sure what you mean by "clearer"? Lighting? Focus? As I've said, lighting is crap, they're sharp though - well the originals are, compressing a RAW file into a CS jpg rather loses the quality.