ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 pics *****INSIDE******

clio 197
got some really bad pics i got thee i phone. not the best was really just playin round with the phone, was pretty impressed.
iphone026.jpg

iphone020.jpg

iphone019.jpg

iphone013.jpg

iphone012.jpg

iphone010.jpg

clioinyork.jpg

thanks for looking

Last edited:
  Mini Cooper S
Looks lovely mate! Love it how the pictures aren't bad...then you look at the last one, and it's like...WOW!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
^ You don't have to see the difference to believe it ;)

Car looks well :) and I don't even like Red lol

Audi TT 3.2
car looks brill! i think the last owner was called nick from up north somewere meet him once or twice!

car looks stunning though!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Nice to see the old car, im driving a Focus 1.8 zetec now - sad times! cant wait to have something like that again!

200 FF Storm Grey
Saw a red 197 with black alloys just like yours other day, my jaw dropped, was stunning, as is yours!

Black on red is the best colour combination imo

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
is that the golden ball at west wycombe i see? Im ten mins down the road from there :)

clio 197
magpie!! i live in haddenham kinda just outside wycombe. always about im suprised i dont see the vee... unless you dont really drive it. i was up there again this weekend. always in marlow etc.

145db Euro'd clio
i never thought of taking photos up at the golden ball. Should blates have a meet and then go into the caves!!!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
na, i've been in a few times with sisters & scare my nephews! ;) scare myself too!