ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Update

PH1 172
Havent had a chance to post up some new pics of the cl10, all in a rush to get it ready for sunday!

Few new additions to give it a more 'racey' look! :p

added the RenaultSport front splitter and rear spoiler, and added eibach 25mm spacers.

Big thanks to armo at StreetRacer and SQ Design for sorting me out in mega quick time before UCS.

Sorry about pics - as i was driving to the planned location it decided to start raining! Also the car isnt clean either so again apologies!

DSC_0003.gif

web1.gif

DSC_0005.gif

DSC_0007.gif

DSC_0013.gif

DSC_0019.gif

DSC_0021.gif

/Ross

Cro

Meg'd r27
Sexual mate, totally transforms the car!!! :approve: does it rub at all with the spacers on?

PH1 172
replaces it mate. two holes in either side of bumper and four or five self tappers underneath did the trick perfectly!

MKIII 138
makes the clio 200 look pants and actually on that point, i rekon most people not in the know will think the 197 is an update over the ugly clio 200 when its out

Ian

Focus TDCi
That has surely got to be the best mk3, the new mods are perfection! Also, good photos as usual. :)

200 Gordini
Whats your opinions on the spoiler and splitter?

I love it btw.. over the past year or whatever the spoiler has grew on me

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
One of the best for sure!!! Debating a cup spoiler now!!! But i think there is a wee boot spolier option on the 200 i might opt for.... Anyhow, cracking pics there :)

Ditch the C L I O, first thing i did!!!

PH1 172
i wanted the splitter for ages - but wasnt sold on the spoiler! but it grew and grew on me! and IMO the splitter needs the spoiler to pull the whole look!

thanks for the comments!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Know what you mean, not sold on the splitter, but as a package yours looks mint!!!

Love this pic...

DSC_0005.gif

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
nice one, how much did it cost for the spoiler to be painted, and did they fit it ? just waiting for mine to come and wondering costs

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Stunning, however I think I liked better without the spoiler and splitter

RB 197 fatty
now theres the pics iv been looking for for ages...right there!!!!

im decided. I NEED SPACERS

gonna get her legs spread!!!

E92 M3
if i get a 197 whitch i am strongly thinking about mine will look like that mate exactly what i wana do to it the splitter changes the front

beautiful tbh

"Navy" N17 TWO
This BEAST is 100x nicer in the flesh :approve:

Has joined my gang though with the swirls!
tut tut Ross lol :nono: