ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1ate2 meets zetec S

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
dsc_0001.jpg

dsc_0003.jpg

dsc_0004.jpg

dsc_0007.jpg

dsc_0022.jpg

dsc_0010.jpg

Could someone please edit the image below and get rid of the green leaves at the bottom of the shot :eek: I couldn't do it :(

dsc_0017.jpg

dsc_0018.jpg

dsc_0031.jpg

dsc_0036.jpg

dsc_0037.jpg

dsc_0039.jpg

Luke :D

non sport
iv always liked the zetec s's, but when put in a photo with a 182 it looks sadly out classed imo

DB.

BMW 440i
Some of those are stunning. Love the moving pic from a height! Might have to pop that in my car photo album on the Mac! :D

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lovely pics Luke, car looks mint as always!

Tidy ZS, too.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Great pics mate !

Zetec S wants the front indicators making clear and silvervisions real easy to do remove headlight glass (heat up sealer round the light first) pop out orange and refit using original sealer and job done looks MUCH better then std orange .

RB looks MINT

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Great pics luke, makes me kinda miss my old ZS tho. Spraying the upper grill on them black looks nice too. Where abouts u take pics?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Were taken near a water plant just past Wharncliffe side. Next to the big dam/lake thing :approve:

Yozza'd Monster 182
thats amazing to see! A Y plate in near showroom condition . just a shame its de-badged.

Last edited:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
that amazing to see a Y plate is near standard condition looks showroom like. just a shame its de-badged.
He has new badges all round on order so it will be 100% original.

When I machine polished it a few weeks back there was so much tar on it:dead: Never seen anything like it. Ruined a full bar of clay and had to spray on the tar remover mega thick lol!

Looks wicked now though and is 80% swirl free :D (I got bored)