ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st Bluewater meet of 2008

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I have to be on my best behaviour Ollie, Bex will slap me if I start touching people :p

(Organise another early morning run and don't f**k off to a wedding this time :p)

The early morning run will be happening again soon, don't you worry.....if you are man enough to run it that is.;)

I believe you are the one who was a girlyman about the last one.. what kind of man puts a wedding ahead of destroying the countryside!? :p

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Lol! Fair point Terry....fair point.

But this was rather more a case of miss the girlfriends dads wedding and i may as well miss my wedding tackle...not an option!!;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...&t=h&z=16&om=1

Sunday 27th January

12:00 PM

1) sash_clio_girl
2) caeteez
3) Subway
4) A18XHO
5) Rhino172
6) mikey_16v
7) Cookie
8) Ollie1982
9) Deb182
10) Johners
11) RallyXmad
12) Brian (hopefully)
13) Laura Fletcher (hopefully)
14) Duncx
15) DynamiqueDebz
16) markyx2cuk
17) mikey197
18) Peperami
19) rob192
20) gregwilliams333
21)
22) Stryker
23) Desmond Dekker
24) Col 182
25) Dansta
26) Jimmy_Mac
27) Iain C
28) Englebert
29) Tom
30) Jon_r - tbc
31) Pootle - tbc
32) ipap - tbc
33) sm_wrc

I'll see if 'er indoors wants to go shopping. I might pop along to say hello.

What time was it? And how long will everyone be there?

1.8 Civic EX
Ground Level Carpark by Cinema entrance

Just for clarification, the meeting point is ground level bumblebee which if you come in from the valet parking is the last multi-storey car park and if you come from the flyover side its the 1st multi storey car park. house of fraser if that helps!

Sunday 27th January

1) sash_clio_girl
2) caeteez
3) Subway
4) A18XHO
5) Rhino172
6) mikey_16v
7) Cookie
8) Ollie1982
9) Deb182
10) Johners
11) RallyXmad
12) Brian - tbc
13) Laura Fletcher - tbc

14) Duncx
15) DynamiqueDebz
16) markyx2cuk
17) mikey197
18) Peperami
19) rob192
20) gregwilliams333
21) graham gooch
22) Stryker
23) Desmond Dekker
24) Col 182
25) Dansta
26) Jimmy_Mac
27) Iain C
28) Englebert
29) Tom
30) Jon_r - tbc
31) Pootle - tbc
32) ipap - tbc
33) sm_wrc
34) dansta - tbc
35) mells​

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Good thing i've got a Serial Bluewater Shopper coming with.....no doubt she has her own designated parking space.

She does for everywhere else she shops....im not kidding either!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Is it one that is on its own, barely big enough for the car itself, or one of those extra large bays that you can't get door dings in?

182 has now gone!
Is it one that is on its own, barely big enough for the car itself, or one of those extra large bays that you can't get door dings in?

No this is large end space that you can park far enough over in for no one to dink your door... this is on a different level to where the meet is.. so I will have to suss out a new space!!! God I sound sooo Sad!!! lol :eek:

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Extra large bay so cant she get any dings at all!

Always seems to be the furthest parking space away from the shops as well!

RS 172
Lol what is it about Bluewater eh? Everytime I mention it around a female their nipples go hard and their knees go all weak.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Lol what is it about Bluewater eh? Everytime I mention it around a female their nipples go hard and their knees go all weak.

Tell me about it man....the missus goes on about the place like its some religious experience or a wonder of the world.

Its only a oversized shopping centre FFS!

182 has now gone!

Tell me about it man....the missus goes on about the place like its some religious experience or a wonder of the world.

Its only a oversized shopping centre FFS!

You havent been there yet so you cannot comment on it!! :rasp:
I just prefer it to shopping in Brighton!!! :boring:

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6
will try and pop along to this. not done a clio meet for about 4 years, only problem is that the footy's on the box at two and cant miss that!!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Ground Level Carpark by Cinema entrance

Just for clarification, the meeting point is ground level bumblebee which if you come in from the valet parking is the last multi-storey car park and if you come from the flyover side its the 1st multi storey car park. house of fraser if that helps!

Sunday 27th January

1) sash_clio_girl
2) caeteez
3) Subway
4) A18XHO
5) Rhino172
6) mikey_16v
7) Cookie
8) Ollie1982
9) Deb182
10) Johners
11) RallyXmad
12) Brian - tbc
13) Laura Fletcher - tbc

14) Duncx
15) DynamiqueDebz
16) markyx2cuk
17) mikey197
18) Peperami
19) rob192
20) gregwilliams333
21) graham gooch
22) Stryker
23) Desmond Dekker
24) Col 182
25) Dansta
26) Jimmy_Mac
27) Iain C
28) Englebert
29) Tom
30) Jon_r - tbc
31) Pootle - tbc
32) ipap - tbc
33) sm_wrc
34) dansta - tbc
35) mells​

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
in the unlikely event of the entire list coming i will probably faint! in true south east meet style take number on list and divide by 2 and give or take a couple you have your meet numbers!