ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st March, taxed the vee.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
And then she stayed here. :( lovely day it was too!

IMAG3019_zpsee06cf21.jpg

Dead battery. So, moving on I decided to strip the 182 of any lsp & try my homebrew wax. She was detox shampoo'd & clay mitted, cleansed & waxed. Lovin my wax atm, leaves a super glossy smooth finish, beading ain't bad either ;)

IMAG2956_zps5bb56484.jpg

IMAG3084_zpse40f1d50.jpg

IMAG3075_zpsaf8dad0f.jpg

IMAG3063_zps195d2e28.jpg

IMAG3059_zps04b0d3d5.jpg

IMAG3037_zpsb1387136.jpg

IMAG3036_zps3598a520.jpg

Leaves a great finish on trim too :)

IMAG3000_zps19da19fb.jpg

Beading action on the dci

IMAG2974_zps66305245.jpg

IMAG2968_zpsb0b63907.jpg

Cheers

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Jealous - very

P.s you would have to be a match stick man/woman to get in that garage

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Lol, blame the bf! Got loads of room either side but he's got shelving etc :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You get the best out inferno Dawn. So glossy on a colour I don't normally like.

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Not a massive polisher but the inferno looks really good. Just had to put a new battery on my Vee too after it sat outside for a few months and not on the trickle charger, hopefully get mine mot's and taxed this month too.
Russ

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Yummy... I took my Vee out today for the first time since the beginning of October.. :eek:

That bean looks lush! :approve:

An orange one
March?! No chance!

Mine is SORN until May at least, still puddles on the roads are kind here :eek:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I've never sorn mine but I don't use it in the winter anymore but I did give it a good blast yesterday. It felt ace. Dawn hope do you keep your exhaust so clean?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
lol Colin, tart :p

Ash, I haven't touched the exhaust for about 2 years I think!

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
When will I be seeing the vee Shaun, been ages!

When are you available..!? Be great to see you.. loads to catch up on.

Will give you a call X

March?! No chance!

Mine is SORN until May at least, still puddles on the roads are kind here :eek:

Hahaha... I know right.! But the weather yesterday was so good.. I just couldn't resist the temptation. That and the gritters are long since gone from here (only saw them once, mid January) and any salt residues have well and truly been washed away.. no puddles either! I only took it for a short drive, but loved every second of it. Needless to say, its now tucked away again as promptly as the sun appeared and went.. lol

350Z
Do your cars taste nice? Like a Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans type affair?

Majestically shiny.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol @ people who don't drive their Vee's in winter. Man up (or in this case woman up) FFS.

Whats the attraction of driving one around on salted winter roads though if you have another car that you can drive without it effecting the value of your car that is worth a reasonable amount and you want to keep long term?

Id sooner enjoy one for 50 summers than 10 summers and 10 winters, lol.

Whats the attraction of driving one around on salted winter roads though if you have another car that you can drive without it effecting the value of your car that is worth a reasonable amount and you want to keep long term?

Id sooner enjoy one for 50 summers than 10 summers and 10 winters, lol.
Who gives a sh*t though?
It's not like it's something that's fragile etc that you can't take out in the winter. Mine gets driven in all weathers (apart from snow) it's still mint too (anyone on here will tell you that) I have access to another car too by the way, but I prefer to use my own car.

I'd still get the same from mine as I would if I left it tucked away. I'd rather get out there & use the thing!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Who gives a sh*t though?
It's not like it's something that's fragile etc that you can't take out in the winter. Mine gets driven in all weathers (apart from snow) it's still mint too (anyone on here will tell you that) I have access to another car too by the way, but I prefer to use my own car.

I'd still get the same from mine as I would if I left it tucked away. I'd rather get out there & use the thing!

Depends what you want to do with it, Dawn seems to be interested in keeping hers mint and low mileage (cause she cares a lot about such things for some reason), so maybe if she is keeping the miles down she would sooner enjoy those miles in nice weather, and of course potentially her idea of mint and yours are different I suppose, or maybe you rinse underneath yours every time it gets salty etc in which case fair play on the commitment.

Depends what you want to do with it, Dawn seems to be interested in keeping hers mint and low mileage (cause she cares a lot about such things for some reason), so maybe if she is keeping the miles down she would sooner enjoy those miles in nice weather, and of course potentially her idea of mint and yours are different I suppose, or maybe you rinse underneath yours every time it gets salty etc in which case fair play on the commitment.
Each to their own then. I'll still carry on driving it through puddles & crap :)

By the way, the underside is basically boxed in, so I doubt the floor is going to fall out etc ;)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Yep Rob, got a trickle charger now! She came to life sunday so all is good. People treat their cars differently, I for one see no attraction on taking her out in the peeing rain & cold damp weather. Sunshine is more appealing. :)

Cheers

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
The best bit about her is the clunking of the gear change, missed that sound! :D