ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st mods complete almost

megane

:Dgot me springs today to lower me car 35drop on front 30 on back and a e-tech spoiler 4 £40 savin 100 sweet hay

spoilers goin on tomoz with springs soon after il get sum pics soon as i can

thinkin of gettin me alloys painted white to(standerd 15s)

thatll cost me 80£

mite get the back lowered 40mil soon though so il c how i feel about 30

any 1 else got any ideas me cars a 03 reg clio so its brand new and im on a budget as im only 18

gettin green neons next month hopefully#

andy

yeah but the rally look is cheaper. Costs nothing to strip the back seats out, costs nowt (relatively) to buy cheap compos. Some rally sl*g mudflaps and a decent zorst and the car would look superb. Car is also lighter due to the stripped out look so is faster! To go for a cheap rollcage LOOK you can buy some water lagging pipes and you would be amazed how realistic they look when following the car.

These are the easiest ways to make your car stand out, especially as how you are on a budget.

Remember us 1.2 owners get nothing but grief for owning slow cars. If you want a F&TF look then it will cost and be all looks and no go. The more you spend on your first car the less you have to spend on a decent car when insurance allows. Just an idea...........

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

You can buy cheap roll cage mock-ups from Demon Tweaks i think.

Ive seen them somewhere for about £100nicker. Look the dogs

get those neons and ill not speak to you.

colour coding your car is the best mod you can do. looks so much better.

200 quid and you will transform your car buddy:)

Where, oh where did you get the E Tech wing for £40??? Please tell me! Is that the alloy or black anodised one that needs no painting?