ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st shots of my new 182

Clio 182 FF
Just picked up the car this evening after having a c2 Vtr it feels so much better... Dare i say it better built.. Just feels a whole better car.. Got a good price on the Clio i feel and i am really chuffed.. Free tax for a year.. Warranty for a year.. and they have done the 36k service too, Which i believed is a rather big service.

Anyway iv just become a member and yet to pop my sticker and tax disc holder up. I took some pics only very quick ones.. im abit of a Freak when it comes to detailing so i will take some better ones when i get my hands on it..

Clio182001.jpg

Clio182002.jpg

Clio182003.jpg

Clio182004.jpg

Clio182005.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Welcome to the club you freaky cleaning dude! lol.

Car looks very nice.

Titanium 182
Welcome mate I have too just recently got myself a Black Gold 182 pretty much identical to yours :D

Clio 182 FF
just got to get rid of the dealer stickers... all over the place (annoying) cheers guys well happy....

Clio 182 FF
Maybe...

Coilovers... exhaust system... Had kent cams and pullies in my c2 they were abit crazy :) may go for cams depends... for now its staying as it is...

Magane II Dci
Nice car

how come theres loads young people own 172 and 182 im glad they can afford the insurance. I must be in the wrong job lol.

Nice car thro

Wish i had one lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Can I swap the front bumper for mine? After 60k, it will get stone-chipped to fook. You don't notice it much until the polishing stage. Tipp-Ex dots everywhere.... ;)

D.

Italian 3.2 V6
Welcome! And very nice 182!

Agree on the stone chips.. Mines on 55k and stone chip crazy!! Looks aweful up close :( :(

Tangoed Works
black gold, the best 182 colour!! congrats on the car mate, you will love every second of it.

C

Cupster

Welcome, better get that cambelt done mate.

EDIT: Or was that done in the 36k?

200 Ultra Red
Exactly the same as my new 182, mine is black/gold with 37k on the clock. Just had H&R's fitted, looks the absolute dogs mate... highly recommend it!!

Clio 182 FF
Slight problem today i have had the Exhaust gas Monitor warning light pop up and then go... Ran slightly lumpy but seems ok now..... Do i need it checked out??

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
My exhaust light came on reg, never caused a problem. But if you've got warranty, get it checked.

Clio 182 FF
Yea its come up again tonight... and engine jolts etc when the light flash's.... Then fine again.. Could it be lambda sensor?

Clio 182 FF
im 23 and my insurance is £700 And im with adrian flux 4 years NCB... i fort that wasnt too bad tbh.

Adrian Fluzx FTW

Clio 182 FF
All sorted two of the Spark plugs wernt working properly and they found both of them sitting in water... So they replaced them both and also cleaned the Leads.. :) So all good... seems to be running fine now

None
Great pics mate, lovely car too....i would say that though wouldn't i :)
glad you got the problem sorted, my air con stopped getting cold yesterday so mine will be going back under warranty soon too :(