ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st time detailing! heres my plans and the order ill do it in?

Clio World Series
Auto smart snow foam
Rinise off
Clay (bilt hamber)
Dry microfiber
Polish ag resin polish
2 layers of a.g HD wax 2 layers one after another buff off the apply 2nd asap?

Alloy and window clean will that be OK?
Its my 1st detail using a wax and I ant got a garage or a dry place too wax my car going to have be done outside? Am I going in the right direction what I'm doing too protect my car Thanks for looking

Clio World Series
Wen I washed foam off I'll leave it wet and clay it says u can use bilt hamber with water its all wet and it will slide :)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
So when are you actually going to wash the car? Will love to see the state of your clay, and your paint for that matter with that routine

Wash and decon and protection routine has been covered a lot, and recently,

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Also super resin polish isnt a true polish. It will fill minor swirls and cleanse the paint a little.

As for waxing, after you buff off the first layer you need to leave it to cure before applying a second. And with hd wax don't really need two layer straight away

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Looks like your shopping in halfords? Get a bottle of AG intensive tar remover, use after washing, rinse then clay