ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2.0 Badges, Cheers Middo

R56 JCW
Jst got back from a day out at Alton Towers to find these at the behind the door :)

DSCF0054.gif

DSCF0055.gif

Will fit them to the car tomoz and get some more pics.

Once again Thanks Mark, excellent job mate!!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Excellent work as always nice one!

s**t weather for Alton Towers weren't it?

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Looks like a crackin job as always by mark. Should look good when they're on nick

Chocolate Bar™
glad you like em dude! you could have picked em up on your way home if i knew you were going to alton towers ;)

R56 JCW
glad you like em dude! you could have picked em up on your way home if i knew you were going to alton towers ;)

Was gonna go on friday, but weather was crap for then, so decided to go today as it said it would be nice. Big no no!! very very light spitting till like 4, then it jst threw it down!!!

Cheers again mate they look awesome!!

titanic killer
defo good work that
mark will be sending mine prob tommorow,i think ive gave you enough time after FCS;)

R56 JCW
Ye im sure he does, me being a boon, ive jst snapped one of the clips :mad:

and on the other badge one of the other clips as come back, I cant even put em back on now!!!!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
^^^ i snapped one of my clips! tried a few ways to sort this in the end! but ended up silliconing the thing on! has stayed on since! and i like to wash my car a lot :) look forward to pics!! :)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Ye im sure he does, me being a boon, ive jst snapped one of the clips :mad:

and on the other badge one of the other clips as come back, I cant even put em back on now!!!!

What are you like!!? :rolleyes:

She's coming along now eh Nick? Once the turini's are on and its a bit quicker, it'll be nearly as good as mine.....but only nearly!:rasp: ;)