ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 Cups are better than 1! (pic heavy)

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
This week my sister picked up her first cliosport, a 172 Cup (had a MK1 RT 1.2 before). She decided to get one after dribbling over mine for some time!;). So we decided to give them both a clean this afternoon and have a mini photoshoot. Hers is pretty much standard apart from a cat back stealth exhaust system and its possibly been remapped (has a higher rev limit than standard).

Heres the picks, hope you like!

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Cup spoiler looks better than the trophy/v6 effort.

Love your car though.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Gorgeous. Its like seeing my car before and after coilovers......i can't believe mine was ever that high!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Good choice for a first foray into cup lowering. I did the same. Doesn't drop much being so bloody light but its a start!

Good choice for a first foray into cup lowering. I did the same. Doesn't drop much being so bloody light but its a start!

Did the same when i got mine. The sportlines dropped the back a touch, and lowered the front by about 25mm. Stopped it looking like a tractor! lol, and added to the handling!:approve:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Same here! I went Prolines first. Sharpened the front end but then thought that surely Sportlines would give me the drop i wanted.....well...kind of.
But then it all seemed to go woolly after 2 years so thought it was time to go for coilovers.
Turns out both front shocks were weeping. Thats the problem with Sportlines....they do eat standard shocks. Mine did 2 rear dampers in a year!

Trophy #490
That first photo just shows how much of a difference a few subtle modifications can make. Slight drop, silver-visions, smaller plate to fill the recess; perfect! Exhaust looks good too.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Look great mate. liking yours, has nearly convinced me to stay with the standard wheel colour on the wheel refurb rather than going dark.

Do you have any pictures of yours on the sportlines? Be interesting to see.

LOL! Quality Dan!
So now we can have a photoshoot of two cups!

Yep twice the turini action for you!:D

Look great mate. liking yours, has nearly convinced me to stay with the standard wheel colour on the wheel refurb rather than going dark.

Do you have any pictures of yours on the sportlines? Be interesting to see.

Here's a few for you:

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

they both look very good

any pics from the white scooby in the garage? :rasp:

Here is a few of the old mans scooby for you: Its for sale on piston heads at the mo.

bigsti1.jpg

bigsti2.jpg

bigsti3.jpg

bigsti6.jpg

bigsti5.jpg

bigsti4.jpg

Both cars look nice, I still can not believe how high the cups came out of the factory ! They look soooo much better lowered !