ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 silver 172's, paddock area at ford fair

A4 Avant
Both where parked near mine, the ph1 was on track with me for the last session

I saw a black 182 on the outfield parked. What a massive show, felt like I walked about 20 miles. lol.

Gutted I left before the last track session, didn't see any clios out on track. I'd had enough and had managed to get sunburnt so left before the end.

Golf
I was the biggest show ave been to, was there from around 7am til 6pm then had to drive back home, was a long day lol

A4 Avant
We got there about 7.45 and left just before 5ish. Was knackered!

Were you there with a club?

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Yea it was a good show, massive area!
Cant wait for Trax, will be even better.

Shame about the weather.

Golf
No club mate just went with a few mates who had already bought track time on rsoc, decided when a got there that a wanted to go on track so just bought some track time when a got there

Golf
£25 per session but by time a decided to go on track the was only the last session available which was packed, think the last two sessions where the busiest

If anyone took pics of the cars @ ford fair, please can you post them up in General automotive section, i'd like to see them :)

I am a massive ford fan:cool: